New to Knightsbridge, the evolution of SpektroLED - one of the many innovations in our fire-rated downlight portfolio designed with budget in mind and with a passion for choice.
SpektroLED Evo Fixed feature 2 selectable wattages and 4 selectable CCTs with 6 easy to install magnetic bezel options (sold separately), boasting the features to 48-in-1* solution. Ideal choice for cost and energy efficient lighting installation that demand versatility .Additionally, the various bezel colours lend themselves perfectly to any type of interior design and the IP65** rating means SpektroLED is suitable for dry and wet locations too.
SpektroLED is truly one of the most versatile products on the market, designed with the contractor and end user in mind. The cleverly engineered male and female power connectors mean the cables can be terminated and hidden away until the decoration is finished with the downlight simply plugged in and installed after. The same connector system means the luminaire can be removed for maintenance by simply unplugging. New to SpektroLED Evo, selectable wattages and CCT switches are located under the magnetic bezel, enabling the ease of adjustment after installation.
- 230V direct to fixture with loop in-loop out first and second fix connectors
- Selectable 5W and 7W outputs (to regulate maximum light output) for varying illumination requirements
- Selectable 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K CCTs
- Selectable switches accessible after installation
- Complies with the latest energy efficiency standards
- Fire-rated - 30/60/90min solid timber, 30min web joist and 30min i-joist (staircraft)
- IC rated (insulation contact)
- Acoustic rated ISO 10140-2:2010
- 5-year warranty
- Extremely low-profile design
- IP65** from the front making it ideal for bathrooms as well as living spaces (also available in Tilt)
- Product is sold without bezel. Bezels are available separately with a choice of white, matt black, chrome, polished chrome, brass and antique brass finishes
*48-in-1 features are achieved by adjustment of the various wattages and colour temperatures used in combination with the range of bezels available (sold separately) ** IP65 from below, IP20 from above *** For use with Trailing-edge dimmers - please check compatibility before installation.